Calibration of NTEP Model APM
For Scale Technicians Only
ACCEPTABLE LOAD FOR CALIBRATION
Acceptable Model Number External Division Calibration Load
1st CAL. STAGE 2nd CAL. STAGE
APM-15 1/3000 10 lb 20 lb
APM-30 1/3000 20 lb 50 lb
APM-60 1/3000 50 lb 100 lb
APM-150 1/3000 100 lb 200 lb
- 1. Turn scale off
- 2. Press and hold MODE, then turn scale on.
- 3. Scale displays CAL 1
- 4. Press MODE
- 5. Scale displays “YES” then “Zero”
- 6. When zero point calibration is complete, scale will display “Load” “XXXX”(XXXX isthe 1st calibration load that is listed on the above table)
- 7. Place calibration load onto the platform.
- 8. Press MODE
- 9. Wait until the scale displays CAL 2
- 10. Press MODE to proceed to 2nd calibration stage.(If only One- Point-Calibration isrequired, press TARE to escape calibration and return to normal operation)
- 11. Scale displays “Yes” then “Load” “XXXX”(XXXX is the 2nd calibration load)
- 12. Load calibration weight as requested.
- 13. Press MODE
- 14. When 2nd point calibration is done, Scale will display the loaded weight and isready for operation.
DISABLE CALIBRATION AND INTERNAL FUNCTIONS WITH JUMPER (For Legal
for trade scales)
The jumper JP1 is used to control calibration and internal functions setting (F.1 and F.3).
Move this jumper to CAL-LOCK position to disable calibration and internal functions