Economical Parts Counting ScaleThe OAC Series Industrial Counting Scale from Intell Lab is a 16 Bit
Industrial Counting Workhorse. It's heavy duty construction withstands
harsh industrial conditions. It is economical, reliable, and portable.
The low profile, compact design uses less space, and the built-in
makes it extremely portable. Additional features include
Zero tracking, Automatic power save,
Low battery indicator and
Easy calibration function.
Adjustable feet and spirit level ensure the scale remains level for
accurate results even on when working spaces are uneven.
Wide angle LCD display with backlight can be seen from a wide viewing
Offers Accumulation memory for weight and total count so
weighings can be added together either by count or by weight. The full
numeric keypad is user friendly and easy to use. The overweighing ancdcounting alarm ensures fast throughput with more accuracy, The
Insufficient unit piece weight and sample size warning ensures correct
counting procedure, and the auto piece weight enhancement allows for
The OAC-2.4 has a Capacity of 6 lb and Readability of 0.0005 lb. Platform size 9.8 x 8.5 inches.
All counting scales come with a 1 year warranty unless otherwise stated. Click here for more information.
- Capacity: 6 lb
- Readability: 0.0005 lb
- Displayed divisions: 12,000
- Internal counting resolution: 200,000 counts
- Pan Size: 9.8 x 8.3 inches
- Stabilization time: <1.5
- Tare range: To capacity by subtraction
- Power source: built in rechargeable battery or external battery adapter (included)
- Construction: Stainless steel pan and ABS housing
- Display: 0.6 inches weight display with 0.87 inch high total count display, wide viewing angle backlit LCD
- Weighing units: lb. / counting and accumulation
- Dimensions: 11.22 x 13.23 x 4.65 inches
- Operating Environment: +32°F to +104°F