Vibra Tuning Fork Dispensary Balance 6200 gThe Vibra ALE-6202 NTEP Tuning Fork Centigram Balance is a Precision Lab Balance, Pharmacy Balance, Medical and Recreational Dispensary Balance and a Gold and Jewelry Balance. It offers a capacity of 6200 g with resolution of 0.01 g and Class ll NTEP resolution of 0.1 g.
The new ALE series offers all the features of the AJ Series with increased connectivity options and a short stabilization time. Made with Vibra Tuning Fork Technology, the ALE is more stable and reliable than similar balances. The system utilizes a double ended tuning fork which vibrates when force is applied. The frequency of the vibration changes with the amount of force applied. The tuning fork is not affected by the shock associated with shipping or temperature changes. It is extremely stable, giving high repeatability, durability and temperature resistance. The ALE is ready to weigh almost instantly. It is compact, light and relatively simple and quick. Since it doesn't use a magnet to function (as with magnetic force restoration balances), it is much less sensitive to magnetic materials.
The ALE Centigram Balance is NTEP Class ll approved to 0.1 gram, and the counting feature is NTEP approved to 0.01 g for pharmacy filling. Features include RS232, USB, Checkweighing, HI-LO-GO Comparative Factor, Counting, Animal Weighing and Below Balance Weighing (Optional).
Click Here to learn more about Under Balance Weighing
The ALE Centigram Series is ideal for use in the lab, pharmacy, dispensary or gold and jewelry applications.
- Model number: ALE 6202
- Weighing capacity (g): 6200
- Readability 0.01 g, NTEP 0.1 g Class ll
- Repeatability (Std Dev): +/- 0.01g
- Stabilization Time: <_ 1.6 seconds
- Weighing units: g, ct, lb, oz, oz t, GN, mommes, dwt, mg
- Tare: To capacity by subtraction
- Weighing tray size: 7" x 7"
- Measuring mode: g, ct, lb, oz t, GN, dwt, mom, mg, oz
- Construction: Die cast aluminum base, ABS Housing, Stainless Steel platter
- Display: Large backlit display w icons, 5/8 "
- Power supply: AC adapter (included) or 4 AA dry cell batteries (not included)
- Interface: RS232C, USB
- Options: Specific Gravity Measurement Kit, Underweighing Hook
Easy Calibration (External)